Come to my free walking workshop in Graham
I’m excited to announce that I’m once again partnering with the City of Graham Recreation and Parks Department on a wonderful community initiative, Graham Walks!
The spring Graham Walks Program lasts for 5 weeks beginning on Wednesday, April 4 and ending on Wednesday, May 9. It’s a self-paced program to help you average 7K steps a day, and you can win some great prizes. Read more and register here
As part of Graham Walks, I’m giving two free walking workshops in downtown Graham! They will be held at Sesquicentennial Park (across from courthouse).
Please mark your calendar and come on out:
- Wednesday, April 11, 12:00-12:20 p.m. – “Essential Stretches for Walkers.” I’ll personally lead you through a brand new routine I’ve created of stretches to help you warm up and prevent injury.
- Wednesday, May 2, 12:00-12:30 p.m. (RESCHEDULED from April 25 due to weather) – “How to Walk Off the Weight!” l’ll reveal the exact way I walked off 60 pounds over age 40 and how you can, too! I’ll also lead you through my special power walking technique that fires up your metabolism to get you the faster results you want. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn valuable tips, and get all of your questions answered!
National Trails Day Hike
Join me for a women’s hike I’m leading on National Trails Day, at Occoneechee Mountain State Natural Area in Hillsborough, N.C., on Saturday, June 2. Read more
Group fitness classes
You’ll leave feeling better than when you came in!
I lead a Silver Sneakers class Mondays and Wednesdays in Mebane. My class is known for great music and fun dance moves that are easy to follow. I’ve created an excellent full body routine that includes cardio, strength, balance, and stretching. Gym membership or Silver Sneakers membership is required. All ages are welcome. (Level: Beginner/Intermediate)
For more information, or to be added to my mailing list to be notified about new classes and other upcoming events, please contact me.
Need a speaker for your group or event?
I enjoy presenting to groups, large and small. From a business conference with over 200 people, to a local church ladies’ group gathered in a circle, I’ve given motivational talks that include specific strategies for success in healthier living. Presentations are customized for the audience and topic.
I’ve given inspirational, informative presentations on a variety of topics, such as:
- How to walk off the weight
- Losing weight and getting in shape when you’ve failed most of your life at that
- How to stick with an exercise program
- Small steps for big changes
- Exercises and other strategies to help when you have a desk job or otherwise sit a lot
Need a speaker for your group? Interested in setting up a class, workshop or other event? Please contact me and let’s talk!