Current group fitness classes
- Silver Sneakers Classic – at New Millennium Fitness in Mebane, N.C., on Mondays and Wednesdays. My class is known for great music and fun dance moves that are easy to follow. I’ve created an excellent full body routine that includes cardio, strength, balance, and stretching. You’ll leave feeling better than when you came in! (Level: Beginner/Intermediate)
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program – offered through the Orange County Dept. on Aging, on Tuesdays and Thursdays in Efland and Cedar Grove, beginning May 2. You do not have to have arthritis to participate. (Level: Gentle)
For more information, or to be added to my mailing list to be notified about new classes and other upcoming events, please contact me.
Workshops and presentations
I enjoy presenting to groups, large and small. From a business conference with over 200 people, to a local church ladies’ group gathered in a circle, I’ve given motivational talks that include specific strategies for success in healthier living. Presentations are customized for the audience and topic.
I’ve given inspirational, informative presentations on a variety of topics, such as:
- Walking for fitness
- Losing weight and getting in shape when you’ve failed most of your life at that
- How to stick with an exercise program
- Small steps for big changes
- Exercises and other strategies to help when you have a desk job or otherwise sit a lot
Need a speaker for your group? Interested in setting up a class, workshop or other event? Please contact me and let’s talk!