An 8-week beginners’ in-person and online personal training and weight loss group for busy women
This is a SMALL group with limited spaces — register today!
Would you like to be a healthier, stronger, happier you this Fall? Would you like to be less sore, and have more energy to do the things you like to do? How about to drop some pounds, too?
If your goal is to get in better shape, lose weight and improve your nutrition, my NEW ladies only 8-Week Personal Training and Weight Loss Group is for you!
This is a combination in-person AND online program. The best of both worlds! We will meet in person for a small group personal training and coaching session once a week on Saturday mornings from September 8-October 27, 2018. The rest of the week you’ll work out at home according to your individual training plan using the workout videos I’ve created for you.
The program features 8 weeks of truly doable daily workouts geared toward beginners, dietitian-created healthy meal plans, mid-week coaching calls to help you stay on track, motivational emails, and lots more.
And you don’t need a gym membership or any expensive equipment!
Why I Created This Program
Hi, I’m Michelle Rogers. Ten years ago, I took control of my health. I started exercising and eating better, and went on to lose 60 pounds and kept it off. Exercise and healthy eating made such a profound difference in every area of my life, that I was inspired to then become a fitness professional. My transformation not only changed me physically, it gave me a new purpose in life: To help others succeed, too.
Today, I am a Certified Personal Trainer (National Council of Certified Personal Trainers), a Certified Group Fitness Instructor (American Council on Exercise) and a Certified Senior Fitness Specialist (National Academy of Sports Medicine).
With my real-life experience as a midlife weight loss success story, and my professional health and fitness education, I’ve learned so much on this journey. Now it’s my life’s mission to help YOU on your journey!
I created this new accelerated 8-week Program as an affordable, accessible way to help women who want to improve their health through exercise and lifestyle.
Rather than trying to survive an hour-long workout you’re not yet conditioned for, or going on a drastic fad diet, this is a truly doable program. It’s simple, but effective, to help you succeed. The workouts are 25-30 minutes. The meal plans are about nutrition and eating real food. And Sundays are OFF from exercise AND diet!
I’m here to help you get to where you want to be. My motto is: “It’s never too late to live your best life now!”
What’s Included in the Program
This is a both an in-person and online program. You’ll log onto the Program webpage, where you can view or print the materials, access helpful resources, and do your workout video. You’ll also utilize an app for your meal plans.
The Program includes:
- A private initial consultation with me in my studio so I can create the perfect customized plan for you. This is required and will be done prior to our first group training session.
- Weekly in-person 60-minute small group personal training and weight loss group session on Saturday mornings at 9 a.m. from September 8 through October 27. (Note: On Oct. 13 we will be doing a group hike/walk locally as our workout).
- Our in-person 30-minute group workout is followed by 30 minutes that includes snacks, a mini workshop on a different topic each week, and a group discussion where we can share our successes and challenges. You’ll be supported not just by me, but a cohort of new friends who are cheering you on!
- The group workouts are outdoors, weather permitting.
- Our Saturday sessions will meet at either Graham Regional Park in Haw River, or at my home/studio near Mebane. Our Oct. 13 session will be a field trip: we will do a fun group hike/walk locally.
- Our final session, Oct. 27, will include a brunch to celebrate our success!
- A weekly phone check-in. I’ll call you mid-week to check on how things are going, to answer questions, and to help keep you accountable.
- A password-protected client web page, where you’ll log in to see your individual training plan, goals, workout videos and other resources.
- 8 weeks of done-for-you, easy, nutritious meal plans, including shopping lists and recipes. They are dietitian-created meal plans. Included with this is an app that works with your smart phone, tablet or computer. And it’s customizable! If there’s a food you don’t like, you can easily switch it out by selecting one you love instead.
- Workout videos to do in the comfort and privacy of your home. Simply do the exercises along with me.
- Sundays OFF from both exercise and diet!
You’ll also receive:
- The Slim + Fit NOW Success Guide, with the exact steps to follow to achieve your goals.
- Program Calendar, to post on your refrigerator or bulletin board. At a glance, you’ll know exactly what to do and when!
- Weight and Measurements Log, to track your progress.
- Motivational emails to remind you of exactly what to do and to help you stay on track.
- Bonus E-Book: “Start Eating Right: Real Life, Real Foods, Real Results” – an informative, easy-to-understand guide to nutrition, including the Top 10 Nutrition Myths.
About the Workouts
Your workout plan consists of Strength and Flexibility days, and Cardio days. Cardio + Strength is the “magic combo” for weight loss and physical fitness! Workouts are an efficient 25-30 minutes.
An easy-to-follow exercise video is used for the Strength and Flexibility days. The exercises include moves to build balance, coordination, agility and muscle strength. We’ll also do exercises to help relieve aching neck, back, hips and shoulders — ideal to help relieve stiffness and soreness, plus a relaxing stretching and yoga segment.
The workout uses a set of dumbbells for our strength work. That’s the only equipment you need.
For cardio we’ll do power walking, or you can do the cardio video provided. If there’s another type of cardio exercise you prefer instead (cycling, elliptical, Zumba class, etc.), I can incorporate that into your plan.
The Slim + Fit Program workouts are low impact, moderate intensity (not high), and suitable for true beginners.
Perfectly Flexible to Work for You!
This Program is flexible enough to work for you. If you are currently on another weight loss program such as Weight Watchers, Atkins, Keto, South Beach, NutriSystem or any other, you can do Slim + Fit NOW along with it. The Program will help you stay on track!
The Program’s daily workouts are great on their own, or they can supplement other exercise or classes that you are doing. With Slim + Fit NOW, you’ll workout in the convenience, safety and privacy of your own home — at whatever time of day that’s best for you.
What this program ISN’T:
- NOT a Boot Camp or HIIT (high intensity) type workout. The Slim + Fit NOW Program workouts are moderate intensity, low impact, and suitable for true beginners.
- NO shakes, powders, supplements, wraps or other products are a part of this. I don’t sell MLM products.
- NOT a crash diet. My program focuses on balanced nutrition, and is about eating real food.
- There are NO public weigh-ins! You’ll check your own weight at home. You choose what progress to share. There will be NO pressure to talk in the group discussion if you don’t want to.
- NOT for men. This is a ladies only group.
- It’s NOT about being perfect. It’s about doing your best, and creating healthy new habits you can actually stick with. You can be perfectly imperfect and still succeed!
Safe and Effective
The exercises are geared toward beginners, and designed to be safe and effective for women of any age. As your trainer, I will customize your plan to include any modifications that you may need.
Of course, as with any physical activity program you should check with your doctor before beginning to make sure it’s safe for you. If your doctor has already given you instructions for safe exercise—for example, certain moves to avoid— be sure to follow them.
Note: The Slim + Fit NOW group program is not a chair workout. Please contact me if you need to workout seated and would be interested in having me create a program for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
There’s a Saturday I can’t be there for the group session. Is that OK?
Of course! If you have to miss a session, you can do the video workout at home instead.
I’m on Weight Watchers. Can I still do the Slim + Fit NOW Program?
YES!! If you are currently on another program such as Weight Watchers, Atkins, Keto, South Beach, NutriSystem or any other, you can do my program along with it. While our Program provides dietitian-created meal plans as a guidance, using them is optional if you are otherwise food logging and watching your calories. The Slim + Fit NOW Program will help you stay on track with your healthy living journey!
Do I need any fancy equipment?
Not at all! You will need a set of dumbbells for our strength work. At your initial consultation, I’ll evaluate you to determine the weight you should start with. You’ll also need a yoga mat or beach towel for our outdoor sessions.
I’m not in shape at all! Will I be able to do the exercises?
YES! These workouts are designed for true beginners, and you can go at your own pace. You’ll be amazed at how much better you feel and how much more energy you’ll have!
What’s the difference between small group personal training, and a group exercise class?
There’s a big difference! Personal training is individualized. It’s based on your current fitness level, takes into account any physical conditions or limitations you may have, and your goals. Your plan is created just for you, and may not be the same as someone else’s in the group. During a small group training session, I’m working with each individual throughout. I ensure proper form, and make adjustments where necessary (such as reps, amount of weight, etc.). I’ll also adjust your individual workout plan on a regular basis so that your fitness level will progress according to your goals.
My personal training clients on this Program also receive mid-week phone consultations, videos to do at home, private client webpage, guidance and accountability, dietitian-created meal plans, and the mobile app.
What others say…
The exercises and lifestyle strategies in this Program are inspired by my client work, and other online and in-person fitness classes I’ve created and led. From working with dozens of adults every week, I’ve learned exactly what works for them and what doesn’t.
With my last online program, on the completion survey a whopping 100% of participants said they would recommend it to others!
Here’s a sampling of what participants have had to say:
“Michelle gave me the tools I needed to make some needed lifestyle changes. While I’d exercised semi-regularly, I was of the mindset ‘no pain, no gain’ and often had knee injuries. Michelle makes sure you are safe! I was amazed that I could get fit without doing boot camps and workouts so hard you dread doing them. You don’t have to leave your house. [Also] I discovered you can’t out-exercise a bad diet. She coaches you on how to eat healthier and always provides positive encouragement!” – Kathy, as my personal training client, lost almost 20 pounds and 32 inches, and cholesterol dropped 30 points
“I really appreciate the work you have put in to develop this program. So glad you could offer it as an online program. Your workouts are perfect for someone like me who doesn’t move as well anymore or doesn’t feel much like exercising.” – B.J.
“[With this program] I am staying on track with exercise and diet. Having a detailed diet to follow really helps. And writing down calories makes me think hard about just how much and what I eat. Your workout videos are easy to do and prove useful on bad weather days when I don’t feel like going to the gym.” – Patsy
“It is a great way to start the day – I feel limbered up and energized. Really appreciate your excellent instructions and cheerful attitude. Thanks so much! – Shelly
“You have inspired me to be the best person I can be, physically and mentally. I feel so much better after your exercises even on days I didn’t want to. You’ve given us so much good advice and tips.” – Janet
“When you move your muscles, you get relief and it helps you be more limber and active. I’ve really enjoyed it. I feel like it’s bringing me back alive again!” – Geraldine
And it’s affordable!
For a limited time, this special group program is being offered for considerably less than my private in-person Transformation Package.
I created the Slim + Fit NOW 8-week Program as an affordable, shorter-term alternative. I’m really excited about this new group, and I hope you are, too! I’d love for YOU to be a part of it.
If you’ve been struggling on your own, wanting help but not knowing where to turn, here’s your chance. Please join me and let’s do this together. I’ll be with you every step of the way, personally leading you to success. Let’s do this!
For a limited time, The Slim + Fit NOW 8-week Program is just $79/week. Advance payment by credit card/Paypal is required and can be done as two installments. This early bird pricing expires August 19, or sooner if the spots are filled. This is a small group, and limited spots are available. Don’t delay and risk losing out on this valuable opportunity. Register today!
Transformation Package $129/week / Slim + Fit NOW Program with discounted early bird registration: $79/week
Interested? Don’t wait. This program won’t be offered again in 2018. Register today!
© 2018 Michelle Rogers, Inc. All rights reserved.