I enjoy presenting to groups large and small, and can travel to your location or participate live online. From a business conference with over 200 people, to an employee lunch & learn, to a local church ladies’ group gathered in a circle, I’ve given motivational talks that include specific strategies for success in healthier living.
Presentations are customized for the audience. I’ve given inspirational, informative presentations on a variety of topics, such as:
- How to start a walking routine
- Getting in shape when you’ve failed most of your life at that
- How to stick with an exercise program
- Simple ways busy people can fit in healthier lifestyle choices
- Stretches to help relieve stiff neck and back
- Small steps for big changes
- Exercises and other strategies to help when you have a desk job or otherwise sit a lot
Need a speaker for your group? Interested in setting up a class, workshop or other event? Please contact me and let’s talk!
I’d love to talk with you about your upcoming event. Contact me and let’s chat!