Before each class, I will email you a link for that class. Simply click on the link and it will take you to the class.
We use the Zoom online meeting platform, which you will access using your internet browser.
New to Zoom? Here are some helpful tips.
- Sign in a few minutes early before class to ensure you’re setup and connected. You can use a laptop, computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Be sure your computer sound is on and turned up. If using Wi-Fi, for a stronger connection ensure that others in the house aren’t also currently using it.
- If it is your first time using Zoom, it will prompt you to install a helper app or to click “allow”. Just follow the prompts.
- In Zoom, you can turn your camera off if you don’t want others to see you. The “Start Video / Stop Video” option at the bottom of the screen turns your camera on or off. You can control if your mic is on or off as well. However, once we start our program I will mute all participants so that there won’t be sound interference. Also, at that time I will “spotlight” my video so that while we are exercising, I will be the only person participants will see on their screen.
- If you log in to Zoom and audio or video isn’t functioning properly, try exiting Zoom and restarting it.
- Bluetooth earbuds will greatly enhance your class experience, allowing you to more clearly hear the music and instructions. You can find bluetooth earbuds on Amazon or at other electronic retailers.
- You can find Zoom help, troubleshooting and video tutorials here, if needed.
If you have questions, please contact me at email@example.com. I would also be happy to schedule a phone call with you.